What does your avatar mean? I solve userpick code
Anonymity is one of the features of communication on the Internet. In real life, it is impossible to cover the mask, introduce yourself to another name, unless you participate in the carnival. No one knows who is hiding behind the nickname "Naughty Girl". It may well be a modest pensioner or even a brutal rocker. Each avatar owner seeks to fill it with its own content, often understandable to him one. But is it all mysterious in the virtual world? Or by avatar you can guess what hides your visa?
What prevents us just to use our authentic name and photos on the Internet? Why do we prefer to hide from other users for avatar?
- We are so defended. From trolling, moral damage – as our primitive ancestors with masks protected themselves from dark other forces.
- We "sell" themselves to society. We are trying to introduce themselves well with completely different goals: from direct advertising of their activities to the desire to find a life satellite. We try to reveal the best features, show depth of personality, skills, skills and hide what I do not like.
- We can safely for yourself Implement aggression – Troll, swear and smear anger, not afraid to be recognized.
Avatar (or userpike) is a carnival mask that helps to keep the person of inviolable, to stay by whom he was never, to give will the most secret desires, without fear of consequences. That is why anonymous Internet communication is the territory of deception, because no one seeks to reflect such qualities in their virtual personality as bitchiness, quick-tempered, excessive imperidity and everything else that prevents us from enjoying life.
However, there is a good news. Avatars are usually not taken from the ceiling, but reflect some parties to their owner. Often so secret that he himself can not be aware of them. It means on microscopic pictures still you can learn something about a person? Can. If you perceive them as indirect, paradoxical messages.
Avatar (avatar, userpike) comes from the Indian word "Avatar". According to the encyclopedic dictionary of Brockhaus and Efron (ed. 1890-1907.), translated from Sanskrit, it means "Next". In modern everyday, this word appeared in the mid-1980s, when the developers of computer games began to use it to designate heroes. As the Internet forums appears, the word "avatar" began to be used to designate "incarnation" of real people in the Internet environment.
Here is one and a half dozen spread images for avatars. That they can tell us about their owners? Attention! Everything you read below is an exclusively personal opinion of the author, which he does not impose anyone.
- Qubs: Perhaps the owner of such an avatar is experiencing internal loneliness and care.
- Dogs: The need to take care of others, by the way, often mixed on a strong sense of loneliness.
- Evil animals: The perception of the world as an aggressive environment and the need to defend himself, sometimes deeply hidden.
- Cartoon heroes may talk about excessive, often forced seriousness, from which the inner child suffers if he is not allowed to engage in creativity, relax and just play.
- Anime: Narcissical search for ideal. Personal family of such a person – "This world is imperfect". This, by the way, often includes participants in depressive and suicide teenage communities.
- Own children’s, youthful photos can talk about the deep rejection of themselves, which is expressed in refusal to take their authentic age.
- Strange or unpleasant characters – Joker, Darth Vader, Green Goblin, Captain "Breaky Dutchman" Davy Jones – Most likely, they say that a teenager either a person who is stuck in adolescence is hidden. With all the resulting: resentment on the injustice of the world, the sharpness of the judgment, self-examination and teenage riot.
- Militari: It is possible that this is a military or former military. If not, then, most likely, this is a person who clearly understood that the "real man" should do.
- Superheroes: The desire to protect weak and at the same time often refusal of own interests, desires, needs.
- Symbols of the USSR: carefully! Perhaps your person who loves "swear with a TV" and refuses liability for his life.
- Children’s plush toys, dolls Often indicate mental subtlety, varying, searching for aesthetics in everyday life (sometimes even where it is not).
- Celebrities (Einstein, Kirkorov and T. NS.): Obviously – fans, fans. Not so obvious – inadequately overpriced expectations from oneself.
- The heroes of common plots, famous to the world: "Beauty and a monster", "Mermaid", "Snow White and Dwarfs", "Star Wars" and DR. Well, this is the simplest! As in folklore: one hero reflects one character line. So watch movies and read such an avatar as if a book.
- Own studio photo session or photo parts of your body can say that a person in the search (often perfect partner). But this does not necessarily mean that he is ready for a more personal relationship with the Internet partner.
- Lack of photography or pictures can talk about secrecy as character. But the provocativeness, misentropy, manipulativeness are not excluded. "I use you all – I recognize about you, but I will not show myself".
Do not particularly bother on the soloing avatar, because they are only messages that their owners want to convey to us. What we want to say is not what we can see with a real meeting. Reflected in the avatar part of the personality, although it has its owner, but may not be his leading line. And sometimes it is even difficult to find it, because it is almost completely manifested in reality.